If you have a non-working car or a vehicle you've been using, that has reached a point where it's more expensive to fix than it's worth. It may be time to sell it. The question is, how do you find th […]
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
What People Have To Say
Life Savers! Mr Kennedy helped me get rid of my old car that was leaking fluid over my entire driveway not only did he remove it but offered to help me clean up my driveway. Cant thank him enough. [...]
Fantastic Service Not only did they pay me a fair price they got rid of my old clunker promptly. [...]
There are several drawbacks to selling your non-working car to a junkyard. The main one is that you may not get the amount of cash you expected. After evaluating your vehicle, a junk car removal serv […]